CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tahoe & Apple Hill

One Saturday in September Ben took me up to Tahoe to hike up to Eagle Lake. He was surprised that having lived in Sacramento for four years that I'd never made the drive up to Lake Tahoe. It was a very enjoyable day. We started out early in the morning so we'd have plenty of time to make the hike which took us less time than we thought. Once we got back down to the car, we ran into some...technical difficulties and had to find a Wal-Mart once we made it back down to Placerville area. Once we had that taken care of we drove back up 50 to Apple Hill for lunch and had fun wandering the craft booths at High Hill Ranch.



Lake Tahoe from the Eagle Lake Trail






Eagle Lake

2 comments:

Tam said...

Carrie, It's Tammy Hildebrand-Eastlick. I just wanted to say hi. It's been a long time. I found your blog through a few other blogs but I hope you don't mind. I love to catch up on all my Ward Family. We are still in Bakersfield. If you'd like I have a blog myself. Talk to you soon.
Tam

Rainee said...

What beautiful pictures you have there. I miss the mountains. :(
Glad you had a good time!