CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

8 TV shows I like to watch:

  1. CSI
  2. Doctor Who
  3. Torchwood
  4. Eureka
  5. The Cosby Show
  6. Heroes
  7. Sarah Jane Adventures
  8. The Lost World

8 favorite restaurants:
  1. Black Angus
  2. Panda Express
  3. New York Pizza
  4. Adalberto's
  5. Boco de Beppe
  6. In & Out
  7. El Pollo Loco
  8. Mom's Kitchen
8 things that happened yesterday:
  1. Went to Work
  2. Road the Train to school
  3. Scared people and made them worry
  4. Got Stacie good
  5. Procrastinated cleaning my room
  6. Had dinner with the Thomas's
  7. Tried out a new word
  8. Went to bed early
8 things I'm looking forward to:
  1. June 12th!
  2. Graduating from ARC
  3. Losing Weight
  4. Christmas Vacation
  5. My Wedding
  6. Going to Bakersfield this weekend
  7. Go to Etna next weekend
  8. When I don't have to work anymore
8 things on my wish list:
  1. Camping
  2. Finding a better job
  3. Books
  4. That it was at least April
  5. Getting a book published
  6. Traveling
  7. My NIC certification
  8. Happiness

8 People I am Tagging:

  1. Beth
  2. Katelyn
  3. Sarah
  4. Laural
  5. Ryann
  6. Rainee

0 comments: