CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

4 out of 4

Okay, so I've been a little busy late and have been trying to catch up on my blog, I think I'm almost there, but whether this is out of order or not it's definitely Blog worthy.

Most know, but for those of you who don't, back at the beginning of September I started dating Ben (Yeah, the same one I've mentioned in previous posts).


This Guy


Neither of us thought we'd be getting seriously serious as soon as we did, but we'd talked and so I wasn't entirely suprised when one night I went to pick him up and he gave me this...


The Ring


Not the Greatest picture, I'm still trying to get a better one and will post it as soon as I can. I won't bore you with the details, but it's been about a month and hopefully the next 4 months, 19 days, 14 hours and 14 minutes go as quickly as the last 31 days have.

We'll be getting married at the Sacramento Temple on April 3, 2009 and will have a reception in Sacramento that night with one in Etna on Saturday.

So little time and so much to do....

3 comments:

Hirsche Family said...

Of course I already knew, but it's about time you put it on here!!!!

Rainee said...

I know I already said that, but "congratulations!!" lol

Tam said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting.