"Waiting on the World to Change" by John Mayer has been one of my favorite songs since I heard it a while back. To night in one of my classes we were discussing the pros and cons of singed songs from different perspectives (Deaf, Interpreters, and those who can hear). At the end of class my teacher showed us this video made by D-PAN, Deaf Performing Artists Network. The song, in and of itself, has powerful meaning, but coupled with the quotes and clips, it takes on a whole new meaning for me.
You can also click here to go to the Youtube page and make the video larger and easier to see.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Waiting on the World to Change
Posted by Mandy Dunstone at 9:37 PM
Labels: D-PAN, John Mayer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
HEy Carrie, I love that video and I have seen, what?, 100 times. :) I still don't get tired of it.
Post a Comment