Ever since we moved into our apartment here in Citrus Heights, there have been random cats around the complex, most of them males. Recently I've noticed that there seems to be a
higher concentration around our place, and that they often sit outside my window whether or not Pandora (my roommate's cat) is in my window. We don't feed them - we use to feed one, but stopped when he was coming everyday - yet they still come around. I've also noticed that most of the cats will run when people (my roommate's included) try to get near them, but many of them will walk up to me. I've even had one, a black short-hair, with a collar, "escort" me to the mail boxes and back again. If I stopped, he would look back and me with a look of inpatients and not move until I too started to move. Maybe there is a war brewing in the feline/canine world and the cat's are doing their part to protect the unaware humans.
Vacation August 2015 - Part 1: Family and Funerals
10 years ago
2 comments:
Have you read the Warriors series by Erin Hunter? Don't know if humans are involved but it is all about cats. It is one of the most popular series at the library. As long as they are just escorting you, not attacking. What does Pandora think of this?
Interesting....I'm not a fan of cats, but can't imagine a world without them.
Post a Comment