CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Day Continuation

My Memorial Day weekend extended throughout the week, despite having to drive back in to the city for work.  It was fun, being able to spend time with my sisters and their families.  Wednesday, I helped beth with the three boys while Carol and Scott went to a concert.  On Thursday I found out how much energy two almost two-year-olds could have.




The Boys with Grandma and Grandpa



Geddy and Nathaniel Enjoying "I Spy" With Grandpa and Scott


Geddy and Nathaniel Playing on the Bottom Bunk



A Random Picture of Grain in the High School's 
Ag. Field...Could almost be home.









These (and the ones in the post bellow) are just a few of the pictures from this past week.  You can find more in my Galleries:  Memorial Day 2008 and Memorial Day 2008 II

0 comments: