CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Christmas in Florida

Yeah, I know it's been awhile since I updated anything on here, but I figured today was a good day to play catch up for the end of last year and first part of this year. So for Christmas this year...last year, I flew to Florida to meet Ben's family. It was a fun trip even though at 70 to 80 degrees during the day it didn't quite seem like it was December.

It was an eventful trip. Friday night after I got there was his brother's Baptism, Saturday we went down to the temple in Orlando to have his adopted brother and sister sealed to the family, went to Disney World and then there was Christmas. Here are some pictures from the trip...



Pointsettes planted in the ground at the Temple



Orange












It wasn't until a couple weeks ago when I was looking at these pictures
that I noticed the bird perched on Moroni's Trumpet.







Castle at the Magic Kingdom



Another view of the Castle




2 comments:

Rainee said...

Glad you had a good time! :)

Lee Family said...

nice pictures...which brother is that?