CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sacramento 6 Drive-In




Despite the fact that I'd worked seven days in a row and would be working the next three days, I joined my friends last night at the the West Wind Sacramento 6 Drive-In.  I'd never been to a drive-in theater before and was excited when I got the text from a friend that a group was getting together to see 
The Incredible Hulk.  It also helped that Tuesday nights it only costs $4.75 to get in, not that much more than going to Sunrise Mall, and you can bring your own food and not have to sneak it in to the theater in the bottom of your purse.  There was even some people with a little camp stove.  I'm not one who enjoys going to movie theaters often, but I really enjoyed the drive-in experience.   Since I had to work the next morning, I opted out of staying for the double feature, Baby Momma.  This was one experience I hope to have again.

2 comments:

Hirsche Family said...

So what did you think of the actual movie? Wasn't it awesome! Geddy loved it. He kept cheering for Hulk to smash the badguy. A much better movie than the last one!

Mandy Dunstone said...

Sorry it's taken me awhile to get back to this post. I really enjoyed the move. I never saw the previous Hulk movie, and didn't know a lot about the character which made it even more fun. It's definitely a movie I'd love to see again.